T-REX Logistics is a rapidly expanding family operated national transport and logistics company.
We are constantly on the lookout for staff, who want a long term and rewarding career. Who don’t want to be treated like a number and think outside the box.
We look after our staff
We look after our staff and without them we cannot offer the same level of service we give to our customers. We have regular staff social days and reward our staff for going the extra mile for our customers.
Male & Female
We encourage both male & female drivers to apply, who are over 25 and have a minimum 2 years’ driving experience. We are willing to help long term staff obtain their MC licence and gain experience required to undertake the job.
We are always on the lookout for HC & MC Drivers, to do Local, Country, interstate runs and changeovers.
Room to grow
There is always room to grow, to obtain higher education or upgrade licences at T Rex Logistics.
We occasionally hire permanent Sub-contractors on permanent contract agreements to pull our trailers local, country, interstate and to do changeovers. We provide excellent rates, Fuel levies and opportunities. With ongoing contract work offered after a probationary period.
1 driver 1 truck
We reward our contractors and treat them like one of our employees, with respect, loyalty, and a secure future. We only use single truck owner operators and don’t use fleets. 1 driver 1 truck policy, with relief driver needing to be approved by management.
Our equipment is not all new. But is highly maintained and kept in high standards.
Potential Staff Must:
- Be over 25 years of age, due to our insurance.
- With a minimum 2 years’ experience driving HC vehicles.
- Be willing to work long days when required.
- Be willing to learn new things and take directions from management and customers, when requested to do so.
- Be drug and alcohol free and do testing when required.
- Provide a police check.
- Provide a VicRoads printout.
- Understand Chain of Responsibility laws.
- Have BFM or willing to obtain.
- Understand Load restraint procedures and open to have regular training.
- Have Logbook experience or open to training, to use.
- Sign a company privacy disclaimer.
Potential Contractors Must:
- Follow the above guidelines of potential staff requirements.
- Must have a fully maintained prime mover. – (age isn’t a problem, but must be white and well presented)
- Single or B-double rated prime mover, we are willing to train and give opportunities to contractors wanting to upgrade to their MC licence from HC.
- Supply all maintenance records.
- Provide trailer in control insurance.
- Provide marine insurance.
- Vehicles must have yearly mechanical inspections for roadworthiness.
- If you take our trailers away from our yards overnight, you will be required to park them in secure parking and not on the street.
- Wear our uniform provided.
- Allow us to put our company signage and GPS on your vehicle.